Charlebois Chapel (The Pas)
Built in 1897 using squared log construction, the Charlebois Chapel (or First Catholic Church) is the second oldest building in The Pas. It was named for Father Ovide Charlebois.
Christ Church (The Pas)
Established in 1840 by Henry Budd (the first Aboriginal ordained ot the Anglican ministry), the church has a number of interesting features: a selection of furnishings created by carpenters from the 1847 expedition in search or Sir John Franklin; and a wall with the Lord's Prayer and Ten Commandments in Cree.
Rossville Mission Church (Norway House)
It was at this church that Methodist minister James Evans created the syllabics of the Cree language in 1842.